Saturday, June 10, 2006

I hate wind!




On our way out of Anchorage, south to the Kenai Peninsula, we stopped at Beluga Point. Supposedly you can see Beluga whales feeding on salmon and Orcas feeding on Belugas if you are lucky. We weren't lucky. However, we did get some good photo opportunities, but it was majorly windy and annoying!

This picture of Becca and John is my favorite! Later on in our trip I lost our camera (story will follow in a later post) and I was almost in tears because of the thought of losing this picture! Lucky for me, I got it back! She was smiling and laughing as it was taken.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good vacation too. Traveling with kids is so different! We're still working on getting back to her normal sleep schedule too, but she's much more on track now that we're home.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I'm with ya on the wind!

Great pics. We saw the Beluga's last year. I had no idea what they were at first. Anyway, it was cool. I'm glad that you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family!

Sioux said...

katie...there's a reason victoria's secret, dolce & gabana, vogue and harper's bazaar all use wind machines...because it's SEXY AWESOME. wind-blown hair = good. the pictures posted are fabulous.

Katie said...

Ummm...yea...but Victoria's secret doesn't have the fan blowing the hair all over the face!!! :)