Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Time

I can't post right now because it is beautiful outside and we are spending every possible minute out there. I can hardly stand being in this basement when the sun is shining so brightly! We haven't even watched Snow White in the last 15 hours. Becca was outdoors playing yesterday for about 5 hours. So, we have to go....there are flower pots to be watered, bubbles to be blown, playgrounds to explore and walks and picnics to take. There is nothing better than ice cold watermelon eaten in the sun. Unless you count ice cold beer.

10 comments:

Lysandra said...

I hate watermelon so...an ice cold beer for me please!

justme said...

i know ..i know the nice weather...outside..playing...no tv....sooooo much better.

Tracy said...

We just got done exploring the zoo.. I LOOVVVEEEE this weather.

The Quinn Report said...

Sounds like a fun day to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Watermelon beer aka winecooler
either I'll have watermelon or a brewski but not together.
I guess you didnt go see the pope?

Jen said...

Isn't spring the best?

Andrea and Ben said...

Oooh, or pop a bottle of vodka into that mellon....oh wait. maybe next summer :0)

Joel and Angela said...

Gotta love beautiful weather!!! Can you beleive we don't have a single blue bonnet here!!!!! Where did you find the ones while you were here at Easter? Austin?

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. Bo & I have been in Austin for 2 weeks and can't seem to get enough of the outdoors. Oh, and BTW - we are joining you in the Austin Urgent Care visits. WTF? Aren't vacations supposed to be fun and sick-free?!? Damn airports . . . I blame the filthy airports.

Angie said...

Yay for Spring!