Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The post you have all waited for..well almost.

It looks like maybe Katie's dinner plans from last night (previous post) might have worked. I missed her phone call, but the voicemail said (and I quote) " I am FIVE centimeters, in A LOT of pain and heading to the hospital. Going to have a baby! I will call and give you an update" That was sometime in the 10 o'clock hour. When I hear more, you will be the first to know.

Your stand in for all the up to date baby news,
Tracy

6 comments:

Andrea and Ben said...

Finally!! I can't wait to hear wha it is and how she is doing!!!!!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Yes, yes, yes!! Thank you so much Tracy! I can not wait to hear! I am now glued to the computer!!!

So excited!!!

Kayris said...

It's about darn time. YAY!!!!!

Angie said...

Yipeeeeeee! I will just have to leave it on this page and hit refresh occasionally.

Swistle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Peregos said...

YEAH!!! Thank you Tracy! Way to go Katie!!!!! Big hugs!