- Every night I bring a glass of water up to my room with me. But I never remember to bring the glasses down in the morning. So, I usually have about four glasses of water up there. And I don't usually even drink the water either.
- I'm scared of perfume while pregnant and/or breastfeeding. I hate it when I pick Andrew up from the nursery at the gym and he is saturated in someone's perfume. But I want to wear my favorite fragrances (The Body Shop White Musk and Ralph Lauren Blue). So I spray and then turn around and walk backwards into the suspended droplets.
- I called the usual babysitter today for a last minute request. And, when the doorbell rang, it wasn't her. I was completely perplexed. It was a different, younger babysitter who I haven't used since Andrew was born. I pretended that she was exactly who I was expecting and left her with two kids and not much instructions. She did fine. How the hell did I call the wrong babysitter?
- I spent all week thinking of fun facts, and now can't remember any of them.
- Speaking of forgetting, my mom was supposed to go to her book club where they were discussing a book she had read about Alzheimer's. She forgot about it and didn't go! (Not my fun fact, but still a fact. And rather funny, if you ask me. Hi, Mom!)
- I was reading a trashy tabloid story about OctoMom yesterday, and it was saying she was an unfit mother for (among other reasons), not bathing one of the babies for days. Well. Someone tell CPS to come confiscate my baby, because Andrew only gets a bath about once a week (Becca is every other night). It is such a pain in the ass to bathe a baby before they can sit up and play and when it is winter and freezing upstairs and there is another crazy kid running around.
- I don't understand what we're supposed to do with our newly decorated Easter eggs. Do you just put them in the fridge and occasionally open the door to look at them? Can you leave them out at room temperature (hard boiled)? Does the Easter bunny take them and hide them? What the hell?
5 hours ago