Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Barfings.....

Well, it is December again. And you know what that means! The annual stomach bug! Never misses a December! Little fucker.

Andrew has been screaming for days and I know it is his ears. I've taken him to a minute clinic where the lady said she couldn't get a good view of his ears. So, then I took him to our ped's office, but only Bad Santa Ped was in and he told me it is just a new behavior. No. No, it isn't. I know when my kid's in pain. And now, two days later there is dried blood coming out of his ear.

John has a head cold. I just spent the last 15 hours in bed with a lovely stomach bug.

Merry Christmas, y'all~

It is a December to Remember, but not quite how I planned it!

Looks like the old saying held true "Whatever you are doing on New Year's Day is what you'll be doing the rest of the year." With FOUR stomach viruses this year, I'd say it was true. Damn.

No comments: