Sunday, June 11, 2006

Homecoming Part Twelve Million


This was on the front page of the base paper last week. I never did see a copy of the paper. I was in the clinic and someone recognized my name on my ID and said, "you were on the cover of the base paper with your baby last week!" I looked around a couple places on base and all the newsstands were already empty. John found it online though!

Once again, my nemesis the wind was back at its evil tricks. Note the nose art on the jet--Scrat! My alter ego!

8 comments:

Angie said...

Good picture, in spite of the wind!

Anonymous said...

I don't see Scrat.

Katie said...

Its on the white panel on the plane near the yellow ladder..to the left of that guy's boots!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Good picture!! Darn wind! I like the other ones too. (previous post)
Sorry... Not much time to comment. Miss you.

Joel and Angela said...

That's neat that you were in the paper! I think the picture is a good one!

Sioux said...

you're famous!

Anonymous said...

I missed it!! How exciting! I guess you guys are definitely cooler than us :0)

Anonymous said...

I guess the wind does hate you!