Sunday, August 13, 2006

Possible Acquiescence



So (ahem), perhaps capris are not always the best choice in attire.

On second thought, the problem might be my choice of footwear.



And here I was making fun of Crocs. For shame! In fact, one could argue that Crocs would be a better choice for this outfit given the muddy conditions and the length of my pants.


One of my favorite things about living in Alaska is that I can go for a walk around our neighborhood dressed like this and no one will look at me funny. In fact, it is likely that I will be the best dressed one you might encounter, because, (hello!), my boots match the rest of my clothes and those clothes have been washed recently.

However, I am also starting to wonder if possibly, just possibly, capris might not be the most flattering of pant lengths.
**
Update: I just learned today that this style is known as "Ruralsexual." Sexy!
**

10 comments:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Love it!! Love the boots!! I miss the "laid back" dress code of Alaska!! In fact, I haven't given it up yet. That must be why I get stares from my neighbors...

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

FYI I changed my name to C & J... It is Jamie. I have had too many freaks emailing me. The one that made me change my profile was the last one. They think I am "sexy" and want me to call them... Freaks!!

Katie said...

Whoa!! Do you have your email on there? Take it off!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Everything is off. Including my profile picture. Damn freaks ruin it for the rest of us!

The Quinn Report said...

Sexy--where can I get a pair?

Anonymous said...

I think the boots are great! More power to ya. Do they make them in fleece lined?

Andrea and Ben said...

Nice! I love those boots, although I would also question your decision to wear them with capris. Awww, Roxy made the cute, yippee!

Lysandra said...

You are sexy!

Anonymous said...

I keep looking for your Halloween picture!

Katie said...

Okay! I'll put the Halloween picture on...but everyone might have to cover their eyes.