Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Screw Those Kitten Whiskers

I looked around my kitchen and picked a few of MY favorite things:
I'm not an "angel" person AT ALL, and I certainly don't collect them, but the quote on this one ensures it stays up in my kitchen year-round: "Good Women--may we be them, may we know them, may we raise them!"


Artsy black and white photos of my favorite subject

I LOVE this scent and look forward to it being available every fall!


My favorite Life is Good coffee mug and DARK CHOCOLATE. Love.


BLT. I really love BLATs, but I didn't have any avocado.


Diet Coke with Splenda. I limit myself to one a day, which SUCKS.

A germaphobe and chemicalphobe's BEST friend.

What are YOUR favorite things?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite things this week:
1. when matty's kids, gwyn and ryan, immitate what a turkey "goes" like by flipping their tongues back and forth on their upper lips at mock speed
2. international delight vanilla creamer, ("0 Trans Fat!"). whatev. don't care what's in it. it's just good.
3. matt's and my upcoming trip to WOOSTER this weekend!

Angie said...

warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, flannel pajamas, Ashlyn's hugs and giggles

Kelly said...

Well, the peanut butter M&M's are gone...now I'm on to the last few Reese peanut butter cups.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I posted my favorites on my blog.

BTW- You didn't have any pictures of beer or wine. I know you have some favorites there. :)

Katie said...

Yea...I should have put some Alaskan Amber and some Sauvignon Blanc on here, but I didn't have any, as I drank it all!