Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stupid Google Video Server and the GTB

Okay, Y'all. Sorry for the delay. I have this little video that I uploaded to google, but somehow the server is now all crashed and shit and I can't seem to access it. One day, when it seems to work again, I'll post it here.

Since we've been discussing hair cuts (or the lack thereof, in my case) let's talk toddler hair, shall we? Did I just lose you? Come back tomorrow for something more interesting. Maybe a video. Or not.

So, Becca is getting a bit of a mullet, and she also as these long bangs that are poking her in the eyes. I really REALLY do not want to cut the bangs, so as to avoid the Great Toddler Bang from hell that starts at the back of the head. My sister and I sported the lovely GTB back in the day. It is sort of like a half bowl cut, half mullet. I can't seem to find a picture. Mom? Can you scan one?

So as to avoid the GTB, I am trying to let her grow all her hair out to one length. Unfortunately, she won't leave any bows in her hair. Too bad, because I love the one-side bow look.

She will, however, leave her hair alone if I put a rubber band in it. But, don't you think it looks a little weird? Have I created the Stupid Bam-Bam Ponytail look?

8 comments:

Angie said...

I can't help you out, since I'm still trying to figure it out myself. When Ashlyn last had her hair cut, the stylist basically did the major bang thing. I don't want her to have that many bangs, but she WOULD NOT leave anything in her hair. Now, all of the sudden, just in the past week or so, she has been leaving things in her hair for most of the day anyway. So, I'm still going with bangs, I'm just shooting for a more manageable bang.

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, what a sellout!

Unknown said...

Let her be Pebbles (Bam Bam was the boy). This is the only time in her life where it won't really matter since she'll be cute regardless. Having a boy, I miss out on the super cute clothes BUT, I do not have to mess with hair bows. Think I would make a huge mess of that for some reason.

molly said...

i LOVE the pebbles thing.

Andrea and Ben said...

Pebbles won the hearts of many during our cartoon days so, let it be! She is precious already as Cheryl stated. I love the side bow, too bad she won't leave them in. Give her a few months and maybe she will surprise you!

The Quinn Report said...

Girlfriend, Becca is SO DANG CUTE no matter what you do with her hair!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

That cracks me up because my sisters are going through the same thing with their daughters. Right now they're going back and forth between the side bow and Pebbles. Personally, I think the Pebbles do is cute on toddlers (if they're cute toddlers...sorry, but it's true) and Becca is definitely one of those cute toddlers. Soon you can add the pigtails to the list...For now I vote Pebbles!

Jen said...

Cute. How do you get her to leave a rubber band in her hair? Kate won't leave anything in her hair, and it is so frustrating. She has the cutest hair clips and she won't wear them!

Oh, and Pebbles is a cute look. Go with it.