Tuesday, March 06, 2007

In Which Three Strange Men Snoop Through Our Stuff

The movers were here today. We spent most of the day sitting on the couch, occasionally looking at one another and saying, "Your turn to go check on them." Then we would say, "What's the worst that could happen? They could steal something? Oh well. I'm not getting up." There was lots of rummaging and package taping and paper crinkling as all our belongings were tossed into boxes. At around 2 p.m. I busted out my 16 oz. double size Rockstar Energy Drink.

I read the label and when I got to the part that said, "for those who lead active and exhaustive lifestyles" I felt slightly guilty for not getting off the couch more.

Moving is so exhausting.

4 comments:

molly said...

WOW. It's real. It's really HAPPENING...you three are moving to the lower 48 FOR GOOD!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!

Lysandra said...

Tell me about it, I am exhausted just thinking about it.

Angie said...

Moving is exhausting! You don't even have to be packing or even watch the movers pack. I just thought about how I was going to have to unpack all of that crap and find a place for it. We will be getting rid of even more junk on the other end. A lot more.

Anonymous said...

Why is your daughter sitting on a box labelled "Whiskey?"