Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Chapter

As you loyal readers will know, I am prepping to go back to Alaska this Thursday. As I watch the temperatures soar in Texas to above 96 degrees I find myself thinking two things:
1. Holy Barbeque, Bevo! I am getting out of Texas just in time. The 40 degree temperatures in Fairbanks are looking pretty damn good; and
2. I wonder if they will let Canyon on the plane? Could the 85 degree temperature limit actually be more of a guideline than a hard and fast rule? Pretty please??

I leave you with some more pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck preparing for the move! I'm so happy for you that John will be home soon. xoxoxox

Joel and Angela said...

My! She really looks like John in that bottom pic!
A

Anonymous said...

She is too darn cute!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

did you really blog at 6:21 AM????

Katie said...

noo....its still set on Alaska time...so it was 9:21 a.m. in Texas!

Jen said...

Adorable. She totally looks like John! Hope you have a good trip home.

Anonymous said...

She smiles so well for the camera! :)