Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!

I wish you all a very wonderful Easter and a happy, beautiful spring! I am particularly looking forward to this spring as it means John will be returning. Usually I HATE spring. It is the season of mud and pollen and weird sticky stinky birch pods of doom. Further, I am hoping its not 40 below--as the Johnny Horton song goes [When its springtime in Alaska, its 40 below...la dee da]. I am leaving Texas this Thursday. So, stay tuned for the blog later this week about my fun times travelling alone for 15 hours with an infant, a dog, a stroller, and a hell of a lot of luggage.

Happy Easter, Y'all! Eat some ham and lay off the chocolate, will ya?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't lay off the chocolate! Are you nuts?

Katie said...

Yes. Because I have eaten exactly 900 million mini chocolate twix and snickers today. I look like I'm 5 months pregnant again!