Saturday, July 15, 2006

That Poor Beaten Horse


Becca wants some BARBEQUE!!
(Will, Steph, Becca, Nana, Susan)

I finally got my pictures to work and I just have to put a few more pictures from the baptism day on here. Then, we shall never mention it again. I promise.


Papa John (John's dad) with his granddaughters.
Becca was enthralled with Jane's necklace. So, she wore it for a long time!


Me with our sweet neighbors in Austin, Karen and Kari.


Do you like my new bangs? Those short spiky little things? I thought so. My hair has been falling out in giant chunks over the past couple months, which I understand is normal for postpartum women. I was expecting that. I was NOT expecting these new fun bangs to grow in and stand straight up on my head. Sexy.

Britt, Carol, Catherine (Long time friends. Family, really)

It is tiring being on vacation.


It is exhausting being such a photographed subject.

4 comments:

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I LOVE the last picture of Becca!!! It needs to go in an album. :)

Angie said...

I love the pictures, too. Yeah, all that hair that you lost has to come back in. I still have shorter bits. It looks like you had a great time with family.

Joel and Angela said...

I loved all the pictures! I have the funky bangs too and thought it would be a great idea to cut more bangs to cover them up...Not a good idea. I did it myself since there are no hair dressers here. Actually there is a chinese lady that cuts hair at the gym, but I thought I could do a better job. Yeah right!

Lysandra said...

fun..glad you are home...finally!