Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween, Y'all!

Actual costume photos will follow on tomorrow's post. This is just the pre-Halloween outfit. For someone who hates Halloween, I certainly am going all out. I can't explain it except to tell you this is just a hand-me-down that is too small, but was crammed on poor Becca, with her diaper bulging out through the leg snaps just for a photo shoot.

We didn't REALLY go all out as we did NOT carve the pumpkin that is sitting on the living room floor looking like its about to cave in on itself in a fit of rot. So, the my universe isn't completely turned inside out by the addition of a sickening baby pumpkin hat.


While Becca's candy corn goes to her butt,
my Reese's peanut butter cups go right to my belly!

Happy Chocolate Day!

5 comments:

Jen said...

So cute!!

I had to forgo the peanut butter cups for fear that I would eat them ALL.

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Too cute. Looking forward to more pics.

Andrea and Ben said...

Are you guys coming trick or treating on base tonight? Cute outfit, can't wait to see the "real" one.

Kelly said...

So sweet....can't wait to see more pictures.

did someone say peanut butter cups?

Lysandra said...

Yea Becca, sorry the roads sucked and that you couldn't come out...I am sure she was the best lady bug ever!