Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Antics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not only can I empty an entire cabinet in under 10 seconds, now I can climb into the cabinet and then fall out on my head. Score!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom is cleaning up the kitchen mess I made so I'm off to the bathroom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE the bathtub.
I scamper in here every chance I get!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love it so much I forget that I hate the camera.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How big is Becca? Soooooo big!
This is how I make sure I get a bath every night, because Mom is totally repulsed by seeing me smear my food all over my head. I'm so clever.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Ashlyn seems more likely to smear food on her head at breakfast, when I have no intention of bathing her any time soon! Such messes. Cute pictures, though.

Jen said...

What is it about the bathtub, and the bathroom in general? Kate loves being in there, too! Argh.

Jamie said...

Daniel loves the bathroom too. Does Becca like to unroll the toilet paper? That's Daniel's new thing lately.

The Quinn Report said...

I can't believe Salem will be doing all sorts of things like that in the near future--crazy. Hey, I am having troubles publishing my posts, have any ideas what I can do? I have emailed blogger, but you know how that goes. You seem very computer literate and I thought you would be able to help me if all possible.
Thanks!
P.S. How's work?

Anonymous said...

Go Becca! Can't wait to babysit!!