Monday, February 26, 2007

Smiling Again

Wow. So, I'm a bit dramatic. Somehow today I feel normal again. Not sure what my deal is. Can anyone say "mood swings?" Anyhoooo...it is warm again (only minus 5) and it seems bright and sunny and I am suddenly running all around getting things accomplished. On second thought, that might be overstating it a bit. I guess really all I'm doing is running around going out to lunch and shopping, but still. It is better than sitting around in my sweatpants moping. Trust.

Here is photo essay summarizing Friday night's farewell dinner thing:

Speeches: most very short.
John said some very nice things about me,
including how I once told him I would "never marry a pilot." Of course, John probably swore he would never marry a shop-a-holic, so there you have it.

Friends: Lysandra and I sat together and laughed all night.

Drinksies: Yum.


Drunk photography: always a puzzle

5 comments:

Lysandra said...

We giggled all night! I know how that happened too!

Anonymous said...

Love the 3rd picture!! And I can't quite make out the 4th!
A

Andrea and Ben said...

looks like fun!

Kelly said...

Sound like fun. And it's a great picture of you and Lysandra. I always get sad at farewells.

Jen said...

Hello, gorgeous photo of you and Lysandra. Sounds like a fun weekend.