Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dude. Just, dude.

I cannot stop watching this video! I saw it on the Today Show and immediately went to YouTube to watch the whole thing. What the HELL? I totally think this was real. I have watched it about 5 times and I see something new and laugh harder each time. Although, I feel so sad for the poor bride, but I can't help laughing at her! I do not think there was any acting going on, because the reactions from the bridesmaids are just so.....stunned!

I have had bad haircuts where I came home and sobbed...but I cannot imagine what kind of a freak takes scissors to her hair one hour before her wedding! Why didn't she just comb it back into a bun or something? Maybe someone isn't ready to be getting married? Hmmmmm?

Also, isn't Esther just the best in this video? Standing outside the door laughing? She reminds me of Meg. Oh! And the way the one girl talks about Shirley Temple. Oh my God! The truth is funnier than fiction! "GET THE CHAMPAGNE, RIGHT NOW! GET THE CHAMPAGNE! GET THE CHAMPAGNE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VmJ-8XGA4

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the Today Show tell how it ended - how she looked for her wedding? Did she get control of herself? Was the bride ON the Today Show?

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Hilarious. I am not going to lie I am cracking up here, but what shitty friends. "It's not that bad." I would tell her to sit down, hand her a drink, and find another hairdresser ASAP.

Katie said...

I would have told her to shut up, I was going to fix it. I would have sent those other two cackling bitches out into the hall. Then, I would have pointed at a chair, said "Sit on this chair, hold this drink, give me a brush."

No. She wasn't on the Today Show, but Meredith Viera said they want to have her on if she will come forward. I bet she's way too embarrassed!

Katie said...

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see her wedding photos?

Angie said...

It was REALLY bad. I don't blame her for being upset, but what the hell taking scissors to her hair. What really shitty friends! I can't believe they didn't force the scissors out of her hands. That girl would not come forward, because I guarantee if she got married in the last ten years, she is not laughing about how BAD her hair looked.

Andrea and Ben said...

nice friends to put her video on you tube! You will have to let us know if she is on the today show since I don't get to watch as often as I would like.

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Oh, My GOSH!!! That's all I keep saying. First,why the hell did she go to get her hair done by herself and second...nevermind, there are too many points to make on why they were horrible friends/sister. Seriously though, I wanna know what happened after all of that drama.
Thanks for the morning laugh. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I watched that right after the Today Show bit, too. I couldn't believe it. I agree- I think it's real. The bride's rollercoaster of emotion within a 20 second period of time(her first scream when she cut off the first curl, then calming down briefly, then crying her eyes out with embarrassment)are too good for fiction. I'm SURE we'll find out who she is within the next week. Someone that knows her will see that video and call CNN and spill the beans. Just wait.

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I'm smart...

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=095585b9-c5f5-4220-a648-cab47ff0e8eb&k=0

Bridezilla is a hoax. She's Jodi Behan, a Canadian actress.

Katie said...

NO WAY! It all seemed so real--even the bridesmaids' banter before the bride entered. Wow!