Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Becca's Halloween Costume

Vampire Baby!


Here's the think about visiting my parents' house--Becca LOVES it. I love it! We have a wonderful time. My dad is constantly taking Becca off my hands to have wonderful adventures, such as digging for earthworms while wearing her dress shoes, seeing how many mosquito bites one child can get, playing in the sprinkler fully clothed and eating fistfuls of blackberry pie filling. While I spend significantly more time on clean-up duty, it is totally worth it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture is so fabulous as well as the caption especially since, other than the blood looking blackberry juice dripping down her face and legs and belly, she looks like a little angel. The topper is the little bow in her hair. Priceless.

Tracy said...

I love it. DOes that mean your dad is coming out for Halloween to recreate it??? I would so much rather have more clean up than the frustrations of a toddler. I say bring on the mess!

The Quinn Report said...

Love it! Now, what is she really going to be?

Marie Green said...

Funny!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. You are on your own so much, you deserve it!

Erin said...

This is hysterical. I love it, especially because she is usually wearing an adorable dress, looking 100% cute. And then this; diaper and blackberry vampire face. Hilarious.

The party sounds great. Do you have leftover alcohol? Where's the after-party? Count me in.

Jen said...

That is so cute. And since you had such an easy time getting there this time, will you be going more often??

Laura said...

Okay, is this really your daughter? What a great, funny picture.

Every time I look at it, all I can say to myself is "Oh Dear God!" *smile*

It really looks like the best fun ever made with food! Who needs a pie plate when you can collect pie filling right in your diaper? Sweet!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

GREAT picture! Aren't grandpas just wonderful :0)