Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'll Make My List Tomorrow

Whew! It is so nice to know I'm not alone on the procrastination thing. I do love making up to-do lists, but then I never really get around to DOING the stuff, so then they never get crossed off and then I get discouraged. I dread looking at my to-do list because there it is. Everything I failed to do yesterday and the day before. Here is my new solution. This cool magnetic pad of paper. It has each day of the week and then a memo block at the bottom.

I am going to write everything I want to accomplish that week in the memo line and then divide it up among the days, putting no more than three things on each day. I have already filled in today's list.
I am going to work really hard to accompish those two things. And, I can always enlist my family to help me out.

17 comments:

Tess said...

Oh my god, I LOVE those magnetic lists. I like the day of the week thing, I don't have those. I have one for grocery list, one for to do list, one for generic "thing to remember". This makes me sounds organized, which I am NOT. I do love a good list, though.

Tess said...

Could there be any more typos in that comment? Must have been my zest for being the first commenter.

Anonymous said...

I love today's agenda.

Angie said...

I really like that magentic weekly calendar idea.

And, I love your list for today.

My problem with organization is I tend to get sidetracked, where I start cleaning up in one room, and realize something needs to be downstairs, and then I'm cleaning downstairs or on the computer.

Katie said...

Woo Hoo! I am happy to report that today's list has been accomplished.

The Quinn Report said...

You crack me the hell up! I love your humor!

Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Congrats!!! LOOOVE today's list!

Now you can mark them off. What a great feeling...

FYI- I am readging/commenting on your blog so, my list has gone to hell. The computer has sucked me in....... HELP!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to be Rebecca. Yummy.

Lysandra said...

I miss snacking with ya'll

Jen said...

Adorable. I love how much Becca likes to help you out with your to-do list!

Anonymous said...

does she do that on purpose?

Katie said...

LIS--Do what on purpose? Get filthy dirty with brownie batter? No. She just can't help herself with the glee of getting to lick the bowl!

Anonymous said...

You're making Grandpa Jack homesick for Baking with Becca!

Tracy said...

I must say I am a little jealous of Becca. If I end up looking like that after licking the batter bowl, people make fun of me!

Anonymous said...

that's my kind of list!

A Goldsworthy Note said...

Hehehe...that's pretty funny. Were you able to get them done? I sure hope so. If I was there I'd help you out with the brownies one.
Those pictures of Becca are just fabulous.

Andrea and Ben said...

Feeling accomplished is such a great thing ;0)