Sunday, December 16, 2007

Swiper, no swiping!

I used to refer to Becca as Pepe le Pew's girlfriend. And she is definitely squirmy and.....hug resistant at times. But, now I think she more resembles Swiper, from Dora the Explorer. Her friends' sippy cups are never safe around her. Neither are their snacks. At every playgroup I turn around every two seconds to find Becca with someone else's cup stuck in her mouth.

I had the twins from down the street over today and we were making Christmas cookies. The twins were very sweetly patting and rolling their dough, and gently sprinkling them with sprinkles. Becca was frantically stuffing her face with every scrap of cookie dough she could reach and shoveling sprinkles into her mouth by the handful!

The little girl had a lollipop she had been very gently licking for about an hour. I heard this loud crunching noise and turned around to find Becca chomping into the lollipop. By the time I pulled it out of her mouth, it was gone!

Who me?

5 comments:

Jen said...

That picture is priceless!

The Quinn Report said...

I agree with Jen and Salem is the SAME way!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow - feed your child. lol. Only kidding. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that her mother was so anti-sugar for so long that this is her way to make up for lost time. Please pass the sprinkles.

And yes, that picture is perfect.

Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my, she is looking so deliberate now - does that make sense. She knows she should POSE for the camera! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How old are the twins?