Wow, y'all. I really am sucktastic and blogging these days, am I not? Here is why.
1. Andrew has been sick for a week.
3. Double ear infection
4. Possible early bronchitis
5. I am going insane
6. Yesterday I listened to whining and crying continually for 8 hours
7. I'm not kidding. It didn't stop.
8. Until the babysitter arrived.
9. Then he was in a great mood, somehow.
10. I did what any woman would do: retail therapy. I think the pediatrician should say the following, "Your kid is sick. Virus. Croup. Ear infections. Molars coming in. Snot running like a faucet for 10 days straight. Hideous cough. No napping. I prescribe the following: hire a babysitter. Go out shopping. Buy some new clothes for yourself. And some shoes. Eat a nice meal out all alone. Then come home after the kids are in bed and drink a glass of wine in the tub."
5 hours ago